- DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS
Powder PGX Alginate-Konjac-Xanthan Polysaccharide Complex. PGX® is a patented fibre that helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels in healthy individuals and promotes a feeling of fullness between meals. Clinically trialled with over 15 studies published internationally, 8 of which were Australian trials conducted in conjunction with the University of Sydney and Curtin University. A patented fibre complex of sodium alginate, konjac root and xanthan gum. Available in convenient capsule or unflavoured powder form for versatile use and easy compliance. 3-5x higher viscosity than any other known fibre.
- Clinically trialled fibre.
- Promotes satiety and feelings of fullness between meals.
- Supports and maintains healthy blood sugar levels.
- Maintains healthy cholesterol levels.
- Supports bowel regularity and stool bulk.
- Helps reduce the occurrence of constipation and diarrhoea.
Week 1: half scoop, 1-2 times per day.
Week 2: half scoop, 2-3 times per day.
Week 3: 1 scoop, 2 times per day or as directed by a
health care practitioner.
Each scoop (5g) contains:
Alginate-konjac-xanthan polysaccharide complex (PGX®) 5 g
Contains 135mg sodium per scoop (5 g).