Eye Serum 21! An intensely smoothing and relaxing skincare serum to regenerate your eye area and give it a healthy glow.
- Fewer crow’s feet and wrinkles
- Provides moisture to the skin
- Actively counteracts rings around the eyes and puffiness
- Activates the regeneration process and promotes natural cell growth
ReNew 21 – ReNew peptides penetrate into the skin and form a 3D network. As a regenerative matrix, they stimulate cell proliferation and differentiation. Simultaneously activates the synthesis of the Extra Cellular Matrix fibres.
- Penetrates into the skin and regenerates a 3D network
- Optimises the skin’s elasticity
- Stimulates natural cell growth
- Provitamin B5-Improves and increases the moisture retention capacity of the skin, has a balancing and anti-bacterial effect, anti-inflammatory, stimulates metabolic activity, improves cell condition.
- Beautifeye®- Boosts, protects and improves the properties of the skin. It also lifts the eyelid, reduces wrinkles and crow‘s feet, decreases rings around the eyes as well as puffiness, and imparts a newly defined eye contour area.
FREE FROM PARABENS, COLOURANTS & PRESERVATIVES
Mornings and evenings. After your cleansing routine with Regular Cleaner 21 and the commencement of your care ritual with your face serum of choice, apply a very small quantity of Eye Serum 21 to the back of your hand and pick it up with the tip of your ring finger. Gently apply it to the eye are in small circular motions. If your eyelids are swollen, the motion should extend from the root of your nose to your temple. Allow to be absorbed briefly. Complete your personal care ritual with the desired follow-up products.
Glycerin, Aqua(water), Lqactobacillus Ferment, Panthenol, albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Zinc Palmitoyl Nonapeptide-14, Palmitoyl Decapeptide-21, Oligopeptide-78, Decapeptide-22, p-anisic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Sdoium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Darutoside, Hydrolyzed, Wheat Protein